Monday, January 16, 2012

henry's secret wish list, item #1

Although he was with us over the holidays, Henry didn't fill out a letter to Santa. He was much too busy checking out the kids' new beds, exchanging kisses with ms. kylie over the crate, and herding all his foster siblings, human and canine, toward foster mom + dad for some group hugs.

If he had found the time, as busy dogs tend to forget to do, his wish list would have talked about his ideal family. This week, we'll feature Henry's Wish List.

1. A sibling. Human or canine. If human, preferably one who will rub my belly, tell me I'm a tough dog, and not make fun of my cat-like tail twitches.
See my foster sister with the balloon? & my foster brother's foot?

Yeah, I'm pretty fond of these guys.
If a canine sibling, one that is laid-back. I'm good with boys and girls! 

My little foster brother Pup. He was a rescue & just seems to 'get' me.
If they're not laid-back **ahem, foster sister Kylie, ahem** then just slowly let us get acquainted through some baby gates. We'll be playing kissy-face in no time.

She's just so pretty...
Here I am, with all my current canine foster siblings. I'm the only one not begging for a treat!

We tried for a group shot, but it was harder than it looks. From left to right: I look regal (as always). Kylie is very intent on foster dad's treat. Pup is sitting on JD (he's always sitting on someone). And JD is grumbling about being woken up from his nap. I try to grumble like him, but I just get laughed at.

With as much as I love my foster siblings - canine & human - if I end up as an only child, I'll think I'll be just fine with that. How else can we afford the latest trends in fuzzy ear warmers?

I mean, more toys for just me, right?
stay tuned for tomorrow: henry's wish list, item #2

1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.
    adidas Women's Response Skort

    ReplyDelete